corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C's compared with Corsa B's

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C's compared with Corsa B's
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
24th Jan 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went from a 1.6 Sport B, to a 1.8 SRi C, and its much much better, even though the C wasnt lowered when i got it, it still seemed to handle better than the B which was lowered. Much better inside, much better outside, all round a better car imo

From B-

To C-
LeeM

24th Jan 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also to note, i prefer my C to the 1.4 sxi D that i had. handles better, steers better,faster, comfier and better on fuel.
N3CRO

24th Jan 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually think B's look better but the interior in C's is much more cosy and nicer to look at.
G1NN3R

24th Jan 10 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love my interior in my sxi b, i love the seats they well comfy and i drove corsa b's, c's and d's and i have always perferred to drive a b
AlunJ

24th Jan 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Don't forget there is a fair amount of snobbery on here still atm which is amusing (ie. 90% of people on here haven't actually owned a C so only make comments based on what they see or hear rather than have experienced first hand)

agreed I prefer the way my B drove, but the C is much more comfortable/easy to drive on a run and handles a damn sight better than the supposed lotus modified chassis

[Edited on 24-01-2010 by AlunJ]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C's compared with Corsa B's 23 database queries in 0.0152011 seconds