corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed
Twiggy

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls in school uniforms on the pavement
jay2907

22nd Jan 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Girls in school uniforms on the pavement

paedo?
corsa120

22nd Jan 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old enough to bleed as the saying goes lol

i still love these types of threads as everybody acts so innocent and says i dont speed blah blah blah and im sure most of u actually dont as we use our common sense to assess situations, road conditions, and the type of road we are on etc etc etc....

im not gonna be a hypacrite by saying i dont speed COS I DO, lets face i dont own a xe corsa/astra gsi TURBO/suzuki bandit 1200 bike for just staring at and admiring, but i do SPEED at what i class as the appropriate moment or situation i.e b-roads, a-roads and i try to judge my enjoyment and speed by OBSERVING and looking ahead....... however outside schools and high streets and sleepy villages i will stick to all speed limits mybe even lower in some cases
steven_r2008

25th Jan 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by steven_r2008
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
the question should be:

what makes you speed up and break speed limits tbh.

i drive to the conditions. i will go faster at 6am in the morning when theres no one on the road but coming home from work past schools i will drive slow.

following a police car who isn't doing the speed limit when he hasn't got any blues on. . . if they're allowed to do it when not attending an incident, i should be allowed to

edit: just realised i answered Ben G's and not the actual thread topic

I've done that he was doing a 50 in a 30, pulled me over and when I said I was just matching his speed he gave an excuse about being on his way to an accident, I was a bit cheeky and said "you'd better put your blues on then before you cause an accident at those speeds" he simply huffed and got back in his car, think I was quite lucky

quality tbh though, when they haven't got those blue lights on they should be driving no different to anyone else on the road.
the other night 2 police cars were driving around an island talking to each other through the windows doing no more than 5 miles an hour basicaly blocking an entrance to the island from a dual carriageway! us young drivers wouldn't even get the courtesy of vaseline for doing that!
Graham88

25th Jan 10 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, but what can ya do they are the 'law'

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Speed 23 database queries in 0.0087240 seconds