corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Octavia VRS 2001

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skoda Octavia VRS 2001
janno

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Skoda
Model - Octavia VRS
Engine - 1.8t
Mileage - 99k
Price - 2750ono

Location - Derby
Contact phone number -07814883663
Contact email address - jan_fearn@hotmnail.co.uk

General information -
Hi, here is my 2001 Skoda Octavia VRS in yellow.

The car has just clocked onto 99k and has FSH, 6 months tax and 12 months MOT. There are no rips are tears to the leather and my only niggle is the hole in the drivers carpet, apart from this the interior is mint.
The car itself is in very good condition, a few
stone chips around as expected from a 10year old car.
There are no car park dents to the car or any major scratches. The wheels are in very good condition, 1 or 2 minor scuffs but nothing serious. It has 4 new tyres, new front discs and pads. It comes with factory fitted rear parking sensors, climate control and all electrics. Gearbox and clutch very strong, still pulls very well.

I take very good care of my cars and this is one of the best I have owned. Any questions or further pics please don't hesitate to email me at jan_fearn@hotmail.co.uk

I have it advertised at £2750 but will take nearest offer.

The car currently has private a plate but will be removed before sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Octavia VRS 2001 25 database queries in 0.0076590 seconds