corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Airsoft

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Airsoft
TomWilly

User status: Offline
26th Jan 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crazy question, but what if I just wanted to purchase a gun but not for skirmishing?

I have a Tokyo mauri airsoft pistol but was looking at the higher powered stuff.

Saw something mention UKARA? could i just sign up so i could buy the guns or is there a minimum amount of games you need to attend etc?

wilson_sri

26th Jan 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this for geeks who wish they were soldiers?
oceansoul

27th Jan 10 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can still buy the guns if your not a member of a skirmish site, but they have to be painted atleast 50% in a bright colour i.e. Blue, orange or green. So they look a bit kack.

To become a member i THINK you need to have been a member/played a few games at a skirmish site.
Sunz

27th Jan 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri

Yep.

If you like to spend the same amout on a plastic guns as a real one this is perfect.
If you like unreliable weapons this is perfect.
If you like bullets that bend and curve to extremes this is perfect.
Disputes to if you have been shot or not this is perfect.

From my time 2-3 years with airsoft, don't any more, I found it to be a waste of monies !
End up spending all this money to play with your mates and 2-3 months down the line they dont bother to do it anymore and you spent a few £100.

I would stick with a spring rifle with undercocking action for speed, there cheaper and then if you really see yourself going lots and lots of events spend the £180+ on a big brand electric ones.

Always wanted to try the spas or M3 shotgun but there very expensive and have a stupid shell loading system.

Spas & M3 Super 90

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by Sunz]
Root

27th Jan 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an M84 replica pistol.

Yer, it's real powerful for a pistol, I love it, I just use it now and again, take it out into the countryside with some old glass bottles and shoot the fuck out of them

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by Root]
Ojc

27th Jan 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unreliable guns? What the fuck are you talking about, my M4A1 is over 10 years old and has never missed a beat. My G36C is 5 years old and has been running a 9.6v battery for that entire time and hasn't stripped gears.

If the trajectory of the BB is flying all over the place you are using shit lightweight BB's
Reecemac

27th Jan 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look quite cool, i got some spring loaded pistol thin thats full metal was good years ago but no doubt shite compared to these co2 guns. Id buy a pistol but not really some what im looking at lol, I want preferably a glock (dont really care), blowback is when it loads another bullet automatically right? if so blowback. Dont wanna spend massive money as its just a fuck around so ideally under £50.
Reecemac

27th Jan 10 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those m4s look fucking great but couldnt imagine spending £300 on a gun that shoots plastics bb's tbh, not that I want a real one lol just for fucking about in the garden.
Ojc

27th Jan 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid £300 for my M4A1 and got one of the first into the country.

They are so cheap now though, a Marui M4A1 is like £150 quid last time I checked.

It's the batteries and magazines where the cost mounts up.
Ojc

27th Jan 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri

My best mate who was ex signals two tours of Iraq and ex security team out there thorougly enjoys airsoft even though hes shot real people with real bullets with real guns.

I must admit there are so fucking freaks that go though, it does attract a special class of person
wilson_sri

27th Jan 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can see it being a good laugh, but looking at the videos on you tube they all look like complete tits Seem to spend more time standing about firing as many rounds off as they can, instead of actually doing anything...Reminds me of the yanks to be honest.
Ojc

27th Jan 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get a lot of that, trouble is people tend to be a bit tentative going forward if it's a long game as if you get ambushed or walk straight into the enemys base in the first five minutes of an hours game you will be sat back at base camp for the next hour with your thumb up your arse.

It's good when you have re-spawn and go back to your base and wait until 5 other people are there and then get back into the fight.
Kurt

27th Jan 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is pretty much mine:

its a hsu wei colt super killer although its more of a gold cup now as i took that end piece off..

It has some proper weight to it too as the mag is metal.. it also doesnt have the gay orange muzzle as its well old and i got it before all the shitty legislation

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by Kurt]
Sunz

27th Jan 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Unreliable guns? What the fuck are you talking about, my M4A1 is over 10 years old and has never missed a beat. My G36C is 5 years old and has been running a 9.6v battery for that entire time and hasn't stripped gears.

If the trajectory of the BB is flying all over the place you are using shit lightweight BB's

xm177 lasted about 30 minutes before it blew a fuse, was replaced and kept having the same problem was a mauri to.

Uzi kept jamming and the little rubber think that seals the barrel got shot out so the bb just feel out of the barrel.

Gas guns never worked, cold gas would freeze it.

single shot pistols would always jam to.

I used the 0.25g was a decent make none of this chinese rubbish.

Was looking at snipers, if there is such a thing when shooting a 0.25g bb thats affected pretty badly by wind, there rated at "Muzzle Velocity: 430fps" Only £1200

I had that gun also Kurt, can unscrew that front bit so it looks like a normal 1911, was pretty good but didnt like the trigger the hammer and trigger would sometimes jam, maybe just needed wd40

[Edited on 27-01-2010 by Sunz]
Tommy

28th Jan 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has just bought one of these
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/NewsDetail?newsID=779
Reecemac

28th Jan 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got a tokyo marui g17
DizzyRebel

28th Jan 10 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sniper rifles use .40 pellets for better accuracy iirc, and the Mauri psg-1 had a 430fps rating and was around £450 too.
Reecemac

28th Jan 10 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK then I didnt lol, almost did! might go for a CYMA Glock 18c just because its cheap and electric. Anyone here got any cheap guns for sale?
Tommy

29th Jan 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you got an airsoft license i can get some

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Airsoft 23 database queries in 0.0147121 seconds