corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » loads of bits morrettes, comp mo's etc...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author loads of bits morrettes, comp mo's etc...
scotty GTE

User status: Offline
30th Jan 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all finally pulled the finger out and got some snaps up, sold my corsa so all this stuff must go.

Sorry if this advert looks a bit crap, i'm not the best with the comp. sorry!

Morrettes in red, just painted, indicators and all wiring present, i bought these from a boy who said they had never been on a car, although i can't say for definate, they really do look like new. -£200

Comp Mo's, 15x6 could really do with a refurb, 4 practically new 195/45 15s, all straight etc... , unsure of offset, but fitted fine on my corsa b (although it was only lowered 40mm) - £180 (prov sold to sri boy)

G max rear shocks, work fine, some underseal on them, £35

dials from a rev counter model corsa- reading 67k - £10

kick plates marked gsi 16v, -£15

BNIB astra mk4 smoked side repeaters (one side clips are snapped would need to bond on ) -£10

BNIB richbrook door pins - £8

Also badgeless grill - £10

and free to a good home, accoustic shelf for 6x9s , and rear boot trims in black from gsi

Stay in Oban, Scotland but will post all items

heres the snaps

Gazdaman

30th Jan 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gimme a u2u, interested in the shelf and the door pins. Will need postage to Leicester.
scotty GTE

30th Jan 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gazdaman
Gimme a u2u, interested in the shelf and the door pins. Will need postage to Leicester.

no bother,

cant get these sodding photos to work, spent ages taking them over from photobucket, dont know what i'm doing wrong

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » loads of bits morrettes, comp mo's etc... 25 database queries in 0.0078850 seconds