corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Damaged Facelift Headlights *CHEAP*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Damaged Facelift Headlights *CHEAP*
Soup

User status: Offline
1st Feb 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got for sale my girlfriends set of damaged Facelift headlights. They are in bad nick but could be good for spares or repairs for someone who fancies it.

Anyway, most of the lugs are broken, both the headlights have 1 lug on the top left and thats it so you will have to knock up some more.

LOTS of the plastic on the rear of the lights has shattered and come away. For such a slight knock im suprised that this much damage was caused, most of it has fallen out but alot of it is loose and will come off soon.

The headlights (dipped+main beam) work. However, the indicators dont work, neither of them. Dont know why so your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, dont know what these are worth in the condition their in but ill say offers around £30 collected??

PM me or post if your after pics or whatever. Collection from RH12 area
Gareth F

1st Feb 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Um corsa b or c?
Soup

2nd Feb 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C
speedy 172

2nd Feb 10 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics mate ?
i love a challenge....
Soup

2nd Feb 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U ur email to me ill get them sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Damaged Facelift Headlights *CHEAP* 25 database queries in 0.0107720 seconds