corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B GSi Replica with 16SH Engine (w reg)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B GSi Replica with 16SH Engine (w reg)
G1NN3R

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling this for a friend and will get back to you with more details when i get them, i have been in and drove this car and i swear its quick

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B GSi Rep
Engine - 16SH
Mileage - not sure, engine only done 5000 miles since rebuild
Price - 1500 ovno

Location - cannock (west midlands)
Contact phone number - 07772004409/07590827118
Contact email address -

General information - Corsa B GSi replica with the 16SH engine in Arden Blue with white bonnet
Engine has had many mods including rebore to 1.72, kent cams, twin 40 webbers etc u2u for more info
the wheels are corsa c sri 16's with plenty of tread on tyres
This car is one of a kind and will beat redtops hands down
It is still on books as a 1.0i 12v and is upto new owner to change if they want
One bad point - webbers require some more tuning as not perfect, but car runs fine
Thanks for looking here is a pic, not the best but will sort out some more very soon
on the move

interior

side view (before side shirts n sri wheels fitted sorry for poor pics not got any and is currently garaged)

front view

rear view

[Edited on 04-02-2010 by G1NN3R]

[Edited on 04-02-2010 by G1NN3R]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B GSi Replica with 16SH Engine (w reg) 25 database queries in 0.0067160 seconds