corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Finance Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Finance Question
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't be bothered to fill all my details in on an application site or speak to anyone at the dealership but what would you expect the deal to be on a £9995 car for example with a £1500 deposit (trade in value of car).

I've seen a car for the missus, she likes it and her Fiesta is getting impractical for her requirements.
Ben G

3rd Feb 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be anything.
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Feb 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay, based over 36months, preferrably payment based so no final payment - at the moment its just an idea, with doing the house up we can't justify buying a car outright now, the money is required for other things but I'm not sure how/what finance is available or what you'd be looking at.

The only one I've seen was £246 a month paying back £8800, based on £8000 finance
Fro

3rd Feb 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be worked out on the remaining balance, but as ben said it could be anything as depends on the company that she gets accepted with.
John

3rd Feb 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

800 on 8k over 36 months is a really good deal.
Planty02

3rd Feb 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give Tesco personal finance a go. They gave me the best deal I oculd find when I bought my Vectra

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Finance Question 23 database queries in 0.1025240 seconds