corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » what do people think ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do people think ???
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all iv been wanting to go on steroidfs for years now and iv finally got someone who can get me anything i want for a resonable price aswell, but i was speaking to him and he was going on about steroids they use for horses and they are like shit loads stronger thann any orther steroid, but he would sort me a 10ml bottle for 40 quid but im not to sure cus there isent much to read up about them, he is on them himself and he is pritty big and he has only been training for a few mouths now, so if anyone could shine a light on these it would be great cheers
Minty_Fresh

3rd Feb 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10ml bottle of 'horse' steroids (£40) and hes only been training a few months..

sounds like a disaster waiting to happen imo..

[Edited on 03-02-2010 by mk4_boy]
Marc

3rd Feb 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, get on the horse steroids
Cosmo

3rd Feb 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else see the irony in taking something thats for an animal with a 12" schlong thats going to give you a cock the size of a rat.
DizzyRebel

3rd Feb 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horse steroids.

I take it he means Boldenone, or its street name "Equipoise"

Its commonly used in horse racing circles which is why it has a rap for being a "horse steroid"

It was introduced to the bodybulding community by Dan Duchiane, and is actually a derivative of Dianabol, although the effects of it are quite different.

Using Equpoise, you will notice increased appetite, increased red blood cell count so it helps increase stamina and strength significantly. Size gains are not brilliant, you get good vascularity from it but its no where near as potent for mass building as say test or deca.

As with any other steroid, it supresses natural testosterone production. So taking it on its own means you wont be able to get a boner. EQ is also very mild in its effects, and is best used stacked in a cycle to compliment other drugs - using it on its own is a waste of time.

A good bulking cycle with it would consist of test, deca, dianabol and equipoise.
Cosmo

3rd Feb 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are all steroids injection based?

I just couldnt imagine stabbing myself with a metal pin to get big
Minty_Fresh

3rd Feb 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Are all steroids injection based?

I just couldnt imagine stabbing myself with a metal pin to get big

dianabols are oral steroids, a friend of mine can get thai dbols and people are seeing very good gains from them, but i personally wouldnt have a course just yet as i want to get my diet spot on..

some people dont like needles but tbh it wouldnt bother me in all honestly..
Cosmo

3rd Feb 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not being scared of them, its going to the hassle of having to actually inject yourself.

Throwing a tab in your mouth is easy
Minty_Fresh

3rd Feb 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Its not being scared of them, its going to the hassle of having to actually inject yourself.

Throwing a tab in your mouth is easy

but the only thing with the oral tabs is liver damage but if taken correctly with milk thistle and drinking a decent amount of water each day im guessing it wouldnt be anyworse then someone drinking a few cans etc each day, but at the end of the day its only for 6 weeks (normal course)
DizzyRebel

3rd Feb 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oral steroids shouldnt be run alone if you want any worthwhile gains and you want your dick to function correctly. Oral steorids like Dbol, Tbol or oxymetholone are simply there to be run alongside a couple of injectables and are not intended to be run alone.

Its actually fairly simple jabbing yourself. use a long ester enanthate based compound and you any have to jab once or twice a week, and as it doesnt pass through your liver - its less stressful to your body (although oral steorids hardly kill your liver either)

If your going to use gear, do it properly and dont just use one compound on its own, dont use orals on their own and always use testosterone as a base for any steroid cycle.

[Edited on 03-02-2010 by DizzyRebel]
Jake

3rd Feb 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf is happening? Bring back the days when kids had the heart to train without juice. FUCKING CUNTS
Cosmo

3rd Feb 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does seem a lot of people posting on here recently about roids
Marc

3rd Feb 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There seems to be an sweful lot of gym interest full stop tbh!
p

3rd Feb 10 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just don't bother with the roids ffs, seriously not worth it.
DizzyRebel

3rd Feb 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
wtf is happening? Bring back the days when kids had the heart to train without juice. FUCKING CUNTS

Its unreal how many people start the gym and after 2 or 3 weeks come to me asking where they can buy some steroid tablets from. I trained for 2 years naturally before i got hold of my first cycle of steroids, even then it was such a low dosage.

Give yourself a year or 2 in the trenches first so you learn the proper form on exercises, the way food manipulates your body and what training programmes work for you best. Then when you have found out what programme and diet works for you best, look into steroids and do your research before buying 20ml of super potion only to find out its useless on its own and makes you impotent.

At the end of the day, steroids are a pharmaceutical drug and safe to use in a controlled environment - but too many people are just looking for the fast track route and the magic massive pill that can hopefully cover up their lack of effort and poor diet.
tomo2k9

4th Feb 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that dizzyrebel big help cheers for shinning a light on that, well i think ill stick to some stuff ino lol like dbol might just get a course of that and see how it goes im 12 stone atm and i want to hit my peak weight of 15, gonna be hard but worth it, and again cheers for the help
jay2907

4th Feb 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake

i dnt use any products just plenty of food consumption and goto gym day on day off
tomo2k9

4th Feb 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv been going gym for years now and yh iv got ripped but i dow seem to be getting biger lol so steds is the way forward
J da Silva

4th Feb 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The scientific facts are, that if you take anything while changes the structure of any body cells, you're risking the onset of cancer considerably, think long and hard about it.
Hammer

4th Feb 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shit myself taking vitamins never mind injecting shit into my veins

I think this whole craze will come crashing to the ground soonish, the world of steroids is a nasty place generally.
jay2907

4th Feb 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ hence why i refused to let my brother use them
Faye_2003

4th Feb 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva consulted me on this one He's taking jack credit for anything I tell him in future.

But yeah I can't strongly recommend enough you steer yourself away from turning yourself into a horse, the amount of heart valves we have sold and fitted recently due to the climbing rate of steroid users needing them has shot through the roof.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » what do people think ??? 24 database queries in 0.0155041 seconds