corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Nova. X14XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Nova. X14XE
AlexW

User status: Offline
7th Feb 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gauging intreast in breaking my nova.

I will NOT break until most parts have interest or i will finish and sell complete.

X14XE, Loom, ECU(inc keychip/transponder), everything on the engine. Had cambelt kit/water pump less than 3000 miles ago. £180

F13WR Gearbox, 4.18 final drive (The best vauxhall final drive) Freshly painted black with silver bits. £50

GSi interior, full interior, Front and rear seats, front and rear door cards, sill trims, parcel shelf supports and parcel shelf. Front door cappings £100

GSI dash, Genuine not painted, inc glovebox, center console, undertrays, all the top dash plastics. No dials. £50

GSi Spoiler, in need of paint. £20

Custom mk2 rear bumper, towing eye smoothed (No need to cut it off your car), number plate light hole smoothed. Painted matt black, not the best paint but it looks fine. £30

Smoothed grab handle, has number plate light where the lock was, Painted matt black. £20

MK3 Astra MPI in-tank pump (Needed for any spi to mpi conversion) £20

Mint passenger side door, in silk violet, No rust at all! Bare door, no glass, no internals etc. £40

Front and rear window surrounds, not mint, with front rubbers, painted matt black. £20

Theres loads of other things ive missed, but i wont be selling many things until the bigger items have gone first.

So once again: I am gauging interest, if i had interest in most parts i will split. If there isnt
enough interest to make it viable to break i shall finish the jobs and sell complete.

U2U me.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Nova. X14XE 25 database queries in 0.0080919 seconds