corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Java uploaded on this site

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Java uploaded on this site
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
8th Feb 10 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

previously i could use the multi uploader thing to get pics in my garage, now the orange java logo comes on and it only loads a 1/4 of the way along the loading bar bit and it doesnt give me any options, like updating java. I have recently just upgraded to AVG 8.5 but it was doing it before i downloaded this, any ideas whats happening and how to resolve it?
ed

8th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try installing the latest version from java.com
Pete_vxl

8th Feb 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did that a wee while ago, the little loading bit spins around the word java, i then click on OK for Zonealarm to allow java to connect to the internet and then it freezes
ed

8th Feb 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried unloading your virus scanner and giving it a go? Sounds like there's an incompatibility between the two systems.

New Poll