corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hi guys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hi guys
SXIBLK

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im new tot he board and first thing i need is abit of help ha i went to trade my car yest and when they did i HPI check they wouldnt accept it as it had been in a accident, the dealer i had bought it off never told me about this when i bought it can i take it back and demand refund or am i stuck with this shed ?? cheers for any replys
SXIBLK

10th Feb 10 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha tough one im guessing ??
Brett
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Presumably you've had the car for a while then so it'd be asking a bit much? lol I'd just treat it as lesson learnt. A HPI should definitely be on the to do list when buying a car before any money is handed over.
SXIBLK

10th Feb 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you maybe right but i spoke to another car dealer yestaday and they said its a dealers responsibility to advertise it as a CAT D and tell me about it. a few people say that i should be getting a refund back i dont know who to talk to about it though hmmm
Brett
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long have you had the car out of interest?

Maybe at the original time of purcahse, but not if it's been a while. The dealer will just laugh at you.
SXIBLK

10th Feb 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been 18 month but is it not there responsibility to tell me its a CAT D ?? would trading standards know anything about this becouse no one seems 100% sure
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt you'll get anything but you might aswell give trading standards a ring

no harm in trying
Brett
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18months later tho? What a piss take.

What are you expecting? To be able to use the car for 18months then get a refund?
SXIBLK

10th Feb 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i undestand its not a full refund im looking for but how can i trade this car now ? no one takes CAT D do they i sure they have broke the law havent they ??
Brett
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they do. That particular dealer doesn't.

You should've done a HPI, end of imo.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hi guys 23 database queries in 0.2471392 seconds