corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cherry red C20xe corsa!!! £800cash TAKES IT NEED GONE!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cherry red C20xe corsa!!! £800cash TAKES IT NEED GONE!!!!
fillmecca

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa SRI
Engine - C20xe 2.0
Mileage - 137,000
Price -£1,000 (but make me a offer i need it gone!!)

Location - sedbergh,cumbira,LA10 5HE
Contact phone number - 07976445122

General information - here we have my corsa witch i got from a friend a few mounths ago to start a project but sins then i have lost my job and don't have the money for it any more! it started life as a 1.4 8vale SRI witch has have a 2.0 Conversion, enigine is on about 87,000 miles but no prove of this and the shell is on about 137,000 miles.

when i got the car it needed the head gaskit doing as it was leaking oil into the coolent,so i did the head gaskit,but when doing it it was easy to see the head NEEDS skiming as it is still doing it! runs fine tho and don't over heat! car is on standed shocks and springs and will NOT be comeing on the wheel in the pics!!!!

good points, shell it self is mine apart from cracked B pillers and few scraches here and there,big 2.0 brakes up front witch loads of meat left on them, few mounths of MOT left, i have loads of receipts for the car were its had new clutch,wheels bearing ect,the car was resprayed in a cherry red about 4years ago

bad points, no tax,head will need skiming and new gasskit but i can have it done for about £200 if you wish,

please feel fre to u2u me,txt or ring me any time about the car.

i probs have forgoten loads so il let few pics do the talking....

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by fillmecca]

[Edited on 15-02-2010 by fillmecca]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cherry red C20xe corsa!!! £800cash TAKES IT NEED GONE!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0102289 seconds