corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car - Civic Type R GT

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car - Civic Type R GT
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Feb 10 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After been on a track day in my EP3 with a fair number of these FN2's I will say that the difference is no where near as big as top gear made out.

Yer they are diluted versions of what the japs get but thats what 80% of their sales over here demand.

Jaffa join civictype-r.co.uk good helpful forum

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
SetH

12th Feb 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yer they are diluted versions of what the japs get but thats what 80% of their sales over here demand.

Yes very true, and they have been succesful with their more mass market appeal. Certainly better then subaru with the new hatch STi which just seems to have p1ssed everyone off and isnt selling.
Pridzz

12th Feb 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like these alot. A freinds got one in championship white 500miles, Mugen exhaust. Goes well and sounds very nice! Rate these alot!
jaffa

12th Feb 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Jaffa i've got to say this mate and i'm sorry if it offends you.

These have to be one of the most pointeless cars you can buy today No quicker than the old one but heavyer...rock hard suspension.

Sooooooo many better cars for the money.Jezza on Top Gear had this sumed up to a t

Doesn't offend me one bit There are loads of cars I could of had for the money. I have looked at scooby's, rx8's, focus st's, focus RS, audis, golfs. All nice looking motors, good performance (mostly). I have see the clarkson review, I have read loads of articles about which hot hatch to go for etc etc blah blah but end of the day this caught my eye, it drives well, I like the performance.

I am fussy about my interiors and after the astra with its leather and alcantara I wanted something I was happy with. Especially as thats mainly what you see of you own car

Other cars may be quicker or drive better but end of the day this is what does it for me
jaffa

12th Feb 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787

Jaffa join civictype-r.co.uk good helpful forum

cheers will do
jaffa

12th Feb 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

Yes very true, and they have been succesful with their more mass market appeal. Certainly better then subaru with the new hatch STi which just seems to have p1ssed everyone off and isnt selling.

I looked at these and they did nothing for me, all older shapes yes, this one no. Not sure what it was but didn't take to it
atz_49

12th Feb 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice choice mate. Really like these, especially in red. They catch my eye in a way a Golf GTI or a Focus ST wouldn't
adiohead

12th Feb 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what's the view from the rear window like?

i like these cars but always think they'd be hard to reverse.
jaffa

12th Feb 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers atz

adiohead - not great as there is a spoiler just under line of sight howver its much better than my astra coupe was

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car - Civic Type R GT 24 database queries in 0.8322880 seconds