corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » recruitment websites

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author recruitment websites
Matt L

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

namely reed is utter crap just on there looking to see what is around and well... 2 jobs stand out to me at the moment that i would consider applying for, but they dont tell you who the company is your applying for i would like to know what company it is before i consider applying for the job so i can a) find info on the company to see what they do and what they are like and b) so i know where the funk it is. [/rant]

[Edited on 21-02-2010 by Matt L]
dannymccann

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I hate all these websites, they are so vague, the JobCentre one especially is terrible, all it wants you to do is call an 0845 number to be told who the employer is. Like people who need the jobcentre need to be spending out what little money they have calling 0845 numbers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » recruitment websites 23 database queries in 0.0086770 seconds