corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Exs

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exs
Jake

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
I'm always with her

fucked yourself up there mate!
Faye_2003

21st Feb 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It took me ages to get over my ex, he was gorgeous but at the same time an utter cock too. I just spent more time with friends and as the stories came out that he was a twit with other girls it became easy after that.
Lynny

21st Feb 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

Yeah? Me and the 'love of my life' broke up over five years ago and I still think about her every day. I have even fallen in love since but no one compares to her [/emo]

Yeah I have one a bit like that. Don't get me wrong, I don't think about him everyday and I don't sit in a dark room and cry over him, but I'll always have a soft spot for him and wonder what could have been
kz

21st Feb 10 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by kz
Yeah? Me and the 'love of my life' broke up over five years ago and I still think about her every day. I have even fallen in love since but no one compares to her [/emo]

thats more to do with with you not letting her go or not letting go of the memories, must have been a reason why you broke up?

i dont get people i mean theres what 7 billions people in the world, dont understand why people get so hooked on one person, theres millions of other people who would probally be a better match for you, why is she so special after 5 years?

I know that, but... I've never been as free and comfortable around anyone else in life since her. Our connection was on another level! Not saying that that isn't possible with anyone else on this earth, but I'm too cautious about getting hurt again now, not really prepared to take the risk.
Brett
Premium Member

21st Feb 10 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
No, her excuse was 'you finished me, so what do you expect me to do sit in and cry and not move on'

Just kinda reinforced some of the reasons i split up with her really that she had no respect for me and never considered me in any of her actions.
Sounds like you're better off mate
Joe

21st Feb 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kz

thats more to do with with you not letting her go or not letting go of the memories, must have been a reason why you broke up?

i dont get people i mean theres what 7 billions people in the world, dont understand why people get so hooked on one person, theres millions of other people who would probally be a better match for you, why is she so special after 5 years?

I know that, but... I've never been as free and comfortable around anyone else in life since her. Our connection was on another level! Not saying that that isn't possible with anyone else on this earth, but I'm too cautious about getting hurt again now, not really prepared to take the risk.

Your connection obviously wasn't on 'another level' if you aint together no more?
Fro

21st Feb 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Winds me up something rotten when you see people oggling her

I get this with my girlf but it doesnt bother me, they can stare all they want I'm the one taking her home
ssj_kakarot

21st Feb 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:

I get this with my girlf but it doesnt bother me, they can stare all they want I'm the one taking her home

yeah never get why lads get annoyed about lads starring at there girlfriends, dont go out with pretty girls if you are bothered about them getting perved on, i just take it as a compliment, well i used to lol.
kz

21st Feb 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:
Originally posted by kz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kz

Your connection obviously wasn't on 'another level' if you aint together no more?

It was for me, I guess not for her eventually
cjohnson

22nd Feb 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:

people tell me this all the time but I still get wound up lol, isn't worth the fall outs, much rather go out seperately tbh lol
kz

22nd Feb 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ex used to come home telling me about how many times she got chatted up great... I know it's gonna happen but don't fucking tell me about it, please woman!
taylorboosh

23rd Feb 10 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
My ex used to come home telling me about how many times she got chatted up great... I know it's gonna happen but don't fucking tell me about it, please woman!

in a similar place mate
Fro

23rd Feb 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girlf tells me but i dont mind as the stories of what happens are usually quite funny, and its interesting the methods guys use to try and chat girls up

Never used to be this cool with that sort of thing with past girlfs as never really trusted them 100% like i do this one. But hey that'll prob shoot me in the foot one day

[Edited on 23-02-2010 by fro-dizzle]
Daimo B

23rd Feb 10 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All these relationsip posts and not one pic.

Serious let down
taylorboosh

23rd Feb 10 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine has a pic
Daimo B

23rd Feb 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The kinda pic you'd show your parents.

come on, let the world of CS see it.

Non prem ftw!!! I've still never seen "the post"
ssj_kakarot

23rd Feb 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
The kinda pic you'd show your parents.

come on, let the world of CS see it.

Non prem ftw!!! I've still never seen "the post"

not missing much tbh
Daimo B

23rd Feb 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh see i thought it was gf titties and ass shots

I no longer feel deprived

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Exs 23 database queries in 0.0119510 seconds