corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » were would i get a wiring kit from for the foglights on a gsi front bumper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author were would i get a wiring kit from for the foglights on a gsi front bumper
anth_kro19

User status: Offline
26th Feb 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above
cjohnson

26th Feb 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made my own mate. Nothing is in the car as a start though. I went to scrappy to get proper gm switch etc from an astra. Then my dad did the rest haha, but he wired it through a relay and a fuse. We followed this guide, except we didn't use a feed from the battery, we found a large enough feed to join into.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=391868

I'm not that upto scratch on wiring etc, so left my Dad to most of it.

Also wired it upto the dash board light, so like the rear fogs, the dash light comes on when u switch them on
anth_kro19

26th Feb 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate ave bought a kit out of halfords so hopefully this will do it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » were would i get a wiring kit from for the foglights on a gsi front bumper 23 database queries in 0.0119009 seconds