corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying old cars back

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying old cars back
antnee

User status: Offline
27th Feb 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old ibiza (yellow one) has come up for sale, and I really want it back!

I had told a few people that I was going to email the girl I sold it to and ask if I can have first dibs if she came to sell in the future.

But its up for sale now, don't know what to do
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could attention whore opinions on a Corsa forum whilst you stop wanking yourself off and make your mind up?
Adam C
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't tbh, you must have obviously moved on for a reason?

I almost bought my green corsa back after it had been smacked up, i did miss it for a bit but I have something much better and its abit pointless as it wasn't an amazing car in the first place.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
lostboy
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
You could attention whore opinions on a Corsa forum whilst you stop wanking yourself off and make your mind up?

That could be a good idea.
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:

Sticking your cock up Cheryl Coles arse as well as 3 fingers would be a good idea.

The fact she has bleached her growler means she has got rid rid of 2 black cunts this week...

Why do people attention whore this crap on a biased forum? OMFG www.sheepfuckers.com I am a lonely Welsh person, any suggestions?
chloe16v

27th Feb 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

also a good idea would be stop trying to piss me off on msn lostboy and to answer your question yes i did block you!
John

27th Feb 10 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
quote:

also a good idea would be stop trying to piss me off on msn lostboy and to answer your question yes i did block you!

WTF IS THE POINT OF BLOCKING HIM THEN ATTENTION WHORING ABOUT IT ON HERE
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe, have you been flashing your sperm valley at Lostboy?

Dirty slag.
chloe16v

27th Feb 10 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Chloe, have you been flashing your sperm valley at Lostboy?

Dirty slag.

erm no! i havent even spoken to him apart from telling him to fuck off
Ben G

27th Feb 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sticking your cock up Cheryl Coles arse as well as 3 fingers would be a good idea.

The fact she has bleached her growler means she has got rid rid of 2 black cunts this week...

Why do people attention whore this crap on a biased forum? OMFG www.sheepfuckers.com I am a lonely Welsh person, any suggestions?

it's the most unbiased forum i've been on...
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you are telling porkie pies. (No Lostboy, they are Quorn Pork Pies, you wouldn't like them!).

I bet you have been flashing the gash at half of CS?

Cosmo said Liverpool have more chance of seeing 8th place than he does of seeing your index fingers parting your piss flaps again?

I forget the wording? Something about Haiti looks ruined, you couldn't imagine a worse carnage?

Clearly Ben G is one boring spamhole that doesn't get a joke. You boring cunt.

[Edited on 27-02-2010 by LETGSI16V]
dalejones

27th Feb 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just waister 2 minits of my life reading this thread! ha
Ben G

27th Feb 10 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think you are telling porkie pies. (No Lostboy, they are Quorn Pork Pies, you wouldn't like them!).

I bet you have been flashing the gash at half of CS?

Cosmo said Liverpool have more chance of seeing 8th place than he does of seeing your index fingers parting your piss flaps again?

I forget the wording? Something about Haiti looks ruined, you couldn't imagine a worse carnage?

Clearly Ben G is one boring spamhole that doesn't get a joke. You boring cunt.

ok immature prick. you're even more of a wanker then the one with dots in his name.
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wont take offence.

Everyone has their 'side' on a forum level, I choose one that has an IQ above single figures, you obviously don't!
lostboy
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Fucking hell! All I did was say hello.
Root

27th Feb 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you regret selling it, miss it enough and know it hasn't been abused so you won't get it back then feel so unhappy that is has been abused and damaged, then go for it. I have had my car a good 2-3 years and even though it's a shed, even if I had the money, I couldn't move on, I love her to pieces.

Tbh, there's been a few threads like this recently on cs.co.uk and all the answers have been similar to letsgsi16v's ones. dickhead responses like "shouldnt have sold it" etc. But, if you miss it enough, want it back and it's in your heart...and you have the cash, I'd say, go for it.
chloe16v

27th Feb 10 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you bloody liar
Ben G

27th Feb 10 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wont take offence.

Everyone has their 'side' on a forum level, I choose one that has an IQ above single figures, you obviously don't!

good for you

anyway, antee. i sold my old corsa to a lad 2 doors down from my house. saw it all the time, wanted to buy it back but always thought ''i sold it to get something better'' and i also knew it wouldn't have been treated as well as when i had it so i just left it.

onwards and upwards mate. unless it was something ultra rare or something of a lot of sentimental value then i wouldn't bother.
lostboy
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you bloody liar

Show me your titties is as close enough to a hello you'll get from me.
Limecat
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
Tbh, there's been a few threads like this recently on cs.co.uk and all the answers have been similar to letsgsi16v's ones. dickhead responses like "shouldnt have sold it" etc. But, if you miss it enough, want it back and it's in your heart...and you have the cash, I'd say, go for it.

Or dickhead imaginary quotes?

Could you point out where I said that?

Thought not. Muppet.

antnee

27th Feb 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
anyway, antee. i sold my old corsa to a lad 2 doors down from my house. saw it all the time, wanted to buy it back but always thought ''i sold it to get something better'' and i also knew it wouldn't have been treated as well as when i had it so i just left it.

onwards and upwards mate. unless it was something ultra rare or something of a lot of sentimental value then i wouldn't bother.

I kind of regard it as my first car (didn't like the golf!). I bought the Mk4 as it has more (easy) tuning potential, newer, more economical, cleaner underneath. But as soon as I sat in the Mk3 when I bought it I loved it, where as the Mk4 is just 'what its going to become'
dan-sport

27th Feb 10 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im doing this now mate, built the corsa took it as far as i could and wanted a change just under 2 months have gone by and its back in my owner ship tomorrow as i missed it to much, i haven't seen it since it left but it hasn't had much done to it just a few repair jobs like the bonnet but im abit scared now if i don't feel the same when i get it back, i'll let you know how i get on tomorrow haha
corsa_nation

27th Feb 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This always happens to me... its quite distressing. I've had my current car for nearly 2 years and I know that if I was to sell up there would be inevitable regret! I would then however get attached to my newer vehicle with time... Oh how I miss my Corsas so!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying old cars back 24 database queries in 0.0139701 seconds