corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G.I Gloss Black Irmscher Softstars 16s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G.I Gloss Black Irmscher Softstars 16s
rickstar

User status: Offline
27th Feb 10 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yess.. I'm listing again lol, just gathering interest really, not in any rush to get rid of them really but if I get a nice offer they will go as tax is due on my car! lol

Right so here we go...

1 alloy could possibly do with a refurb (N/SR shown in 2nd picture) as the paintjob isn't to a standard as the others are

1 centre cap missing

2 tyres have around 3mm

2 have around 5-6mm

all with 195/40/16 tyres, various small curb marks on wheels as expected from used alloys

All come with...

Genuine Vauxhall Locking Wheel Nut Tools

Vauxhall Valve Caps

Open to all offers as I don't know what to expect to get from these, can have the 4th alloy refurbed for an additional cost

Also open to swaps as I need another set of alloys

Thanks

cjohnson

27th Feb 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what sort of price you after mate? Don't know what they're worth.
rickstar

27th Feb 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u sent mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G.I Gloss Black Irmscher Softstars 16s 25 database queries in 0.0119770 seconds