corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » stainless plug covers for x14/x16

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stainless plug covers for x14/x16
andyc1234

User status: Offline
18th Feb 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for those of you with inletted engines im going to be doing a few stainless plug covers to brighten your engine bays up. just waiting on a price from the polishers on getting them mirror finished but price should be around £20-£25 including bolts and washers. can also get them satin finish if you dont fancy mirror polished. if theres enough interest in these then i will get quite a few done. going to make one up for my mates nova as a prototype so will get a pic up soon.
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

18th Feb 10 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics am intrested in a new one
RCoughtrie

18th Feb 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics im intrested
marky-sport

18th Feb 10 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics i'd prefer satin over polished tbh
andyc1234

1st Mar 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right quick pic of the tester i have done for my mates nova polished by hand so its not the best when i do a batch im getting them proffesionally polished in satin. will also have stainless allen key bolts and washers instead of the black ones. also including stainless allen bolts for the rocker cover ones to match for £25 deliverd to your door.

djbrowney

2nd Mar 10 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i see pictures of it of the car, just look like a piece of flat plate to me !

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » stainless plug covers for x14/x16 25 database queries in 0.1244750 seconds