corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why am I such a pussy?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why am I such a pussy?
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rohypnol
Jay

2nd Mar 10 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If youve noticed eachother and yous are on different departments then things are already looking up, I used to share a simple hello, cya later, with a fittie from our work on a different department but thought no more of it, got talking with abit of liquid courage in the chrimbo party, swapped numbers and still dabbling with her now... she told me she liked me from since I first started but was waiting for me to make a move first, I just said, I may aswell be honest an that, I hardely ever got the chance to speak to her as we just passed in the corridors and when I did, what was I meant to say without lookin like a tit, and she said she thought the same... good times!

Go for it, but initiating that conversation is the hardest part imo as its hard to come by when yas dont exactly work together...
LukeS

2nd Mar 10 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe you like dick?
Andy Stocker

2nd Mar 10 at 05:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went upto the girl I fancied at the gym, asked her out and she said yes.
The longer you leave it, the harder it will be to ask.
Fro

2nd Mar 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say hi and ask how work is. Once you break the initial barrier you will be fine
sc0ott

2nd Mar 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
To be honest I wanna find out that she has a boyfriend then I can forget about the whole thing

why? thats just more of a challenge that way if she does have a boyfriend, or girlfriend.
Marc

2nd Mar 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been seeing a lass from work for a couple of months now. Going pretty slowly but it all started from chatting about work on FB and on a break time etc. Then she moved in for the kill on a night out in some sleazy Chinese disco
Tom

2nd Mar 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
I fancied a girl in the gym so I asked CS what to do, disgregarded the 'pics' replies and eventually went with the majority and went upto her asked her out and she said yes. The longer you leave it, the harder it will be to ask.

You are definitely doing the right thing by asking CS, i'd advise you take a picture of your willy and leave it on her desk with a note saying 'Call me babe'.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why am I such a pussy? 23 database queries in 0.0103750 seconds