corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FFS Argentina is at it again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FFS Argentina is at it again
K3 VMU

User status: Offline
26th Feb 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guess who`s going there ....

ME !!

my work has the contract for the subsea dst string, and welltest, been on the rig in the north sea, its a shite hole.

theres a reason why the Argies are fighting for it..... and if what the seismic surveys etc prove to be right, then the biggest oil field in the north sea is going to look like a puddle!!

the shares in the company are rocketing up due to the word being spread about what is there

SetH

26th Feb 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope you are not a pretty young man with a pert bum because you will be captured and anally assualted by the argies
K3 VMU

26th Feb 10 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I hope you are not a pretty young man with a pert bum because you will be captured and anally assualted by the argies

pretty .... TICK

young.....TICK

man....TICK

pert bum.....TICK

OH OH

Iam thinking about just going vigilante on them, have a ak-47 hidden in my boilersuit
SetH

26th Feb 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you think you are about to be captured run into the bogs and squirt this up your ass, should ease the pain of Argentinian meat

K3 VMU

26th Feb 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what the young fresh people get handed when they start offshore
sand-eel

27th Feb 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

type 23's what are they for? I've seen the HMS Argyll in the flesh and it looked nothing special, a few guns and a helipad at the back.
SetH

2nd Mar 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hillary Clinton is such an arse, she wants England and Argentina to sit down and talk to each other.

WTF is there to talk about?
Ojc

User status: Online
2nd Mar 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we had balls we would ignore the colonies and just get on with it, this oil could transform our economy and we need to defend it with everything we have.

Get the Astute down there after her sea trials loaded up with Trident and if anyone wants to start pushing us around make sure that whoever is watching gets to see Astute and knows they will recieve what ever is coming to them if they try anything
Fro

2nd Mar 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised the yanks are not all over this yet....
SetH

2nd Mar 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
Surprised the yanks are not all over this yet....

Well Hillary Clinton is speaking publicly about it saying she believes the right thing is for Argentina and ourselves to sit down and talk. Thus I see that as her commenting on our foreign policy and she should GTF.

Argentina and the US would love to brown nose each other over this in the interest of American/greasy spic barstad relations IMO.
Ojc

User status: Online
2nd Mar 10 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nuke the pair of them, I can imagine USA will start getting shitty soon when they realise that someone else other than them has access to massive oil reserves.

We should never have given up America, never.
SetH

2nd Mar 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need to revoke their declaration of independence and their 'ethnic' leader shall kneel before her majesty.
Colin

2nd Mar 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If what they thinks there is actually there its going to be a mega cash cow for many years to come. I cant remember the figures but its about 10x bigger than the biggest producer the UK has ever had in its 30yrs of producing oil.

Whoever owns the exploration rights to this will be throwing cash at people!! Job please!!!!
SetH

2nd Mar 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two things that consistently results in wars.

OIL & RELIGION

I expect this to kick off for sure at some point this year.
Colin

2nd Mar 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh no doubt about it, the Argies will see it as us stealing a Multi Billion $ asset that they want. Its tough luck though its our island.
ryzer

2nd Mar 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 battalion of argie soldiers surrendered because they heard the gurhkas were coming at them, they werent though
SetH

2nd Mar 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have visions of Argentina promising oil deals to any south american states that ally with them.
andy1868

2nd Mar 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Anyone niave enough to think 9/11 its just about America i suggest you look up the 7/7 attacks in England, the attacks in Bali, Spain and Holland (iirc) The Jihad is on western civilistation, and religeon and knows no country boundries.

what you're saying may be true, i just think its abit of a coincidence that the countries that got attacked were the ones that backed the American led invasion of Iraq (both preceding it when the US were asking for permission in front of the UN and then the obvious military backing) thats not even mentioning our involvement in Afghanistan.

take what you will from the Bali bombings, but Bin Laden himself is believed to have said the 2002 attacks in Bali were aimed at the americans and the australians. the fact that 24 britons died in them was probably just a bonus for him
SVM 286

2nd Mar 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

http://theirtoys.com/166/1278_1.jpg

Wasn't she a dirty pouty blonde in that god awfull Australian 'Neighbours' shite?
Neil Dagens

2nd Mar 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
I disagree, its air power you need, and we have that with Bulwark, Ocean, and lusty can still launch harriers if we need. we have Daring and her sisters for AA & ASW, and our subs have recently been going through a refurb, ok we are nothing compared to the yanks but we will have the 2 new carriers carrying the new lightning in the next 10 years.

Carriers WILL be cancelled

I dont think they will. We've just started building the super structure and there are already 5 other shipyards in the UK well under way with the project, with large parts of the bow section already complete. It would cost more to cancel all the contracts now than it would to carry on and finish the job.

Plus the AA and AAW systems dont work on any of the new T45s iirc, although they are quality ships
J da Silva

2nd Mar 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I told you all they were scummers didn't I?
Conway563

3rd Mar 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We came up with a solution in work yesterday. Send a shit load of troops to Chile as "aid workers" etc and then kick the shit out of Argentina from that side
jr

3rd Mar 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Argentina did actully own the falklands before we stole it from the spanish btw, i can see why they get annoyed about it
Nath

3rd Mar 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Argentina did actully own the falklands before we stole it from the spanish btw, i can see why they get annoyed about it

Even the locals dont like the Argies though.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FFS Argentina is at it again 23 database queries in 0.0155280 seconds