corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fucking hell...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fucking hell...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
4th Mar 10 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched something tonight on 'first vote' - what a fucking joke

was on BBC 3, hosted by dermot o'leary.

Go catch it on iplayer... God there's some dumb people on this both on the panel and in the audience.

People in the audience, clueless, talking absolute nonsense...

People on the panel, such as Jamelia (singer) saying 'erm, well I only know of Gordon Brown, I couldn't name anyone else in government' ... WTF ARE YOU DOING A PROGRAM ABOUT POLITICS THEN

rediculous program. Shows why we're in such a mess.
Paul_J

4th Mar 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck, I may make a youtube vid spoofing this whole situation

I've now got a youtube partnered account so if it gets millions of views I get money. Zing!
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Mar 10 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full of uni types spouting shite they know nothing about, an absolute waste of time.
Root

4th Mar 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
full of uni types spouting shite they know nothing about, an absolute waste of time.

+1.

I watched about 10 minutes of it wondering whether there would be some interesting and decent advice given and considered but there wasn't. It was all hilarious, so I turned it off as they all began to piss me off with their stupidity (including the men in suits).

[Edited on 04-03-2010 by Root]
KingDoug

4th Mar 10 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rather watch that snog or avoid programme.
Paul_J

4th Mar 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

yeah and the black guy on the panel is a smug cunt. Same with the lib dem leader.

Fuck, most MP's are smug pricks, that's because they've never lived in the real world.

Cosmo / Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister!
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Mar 10 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when they do these things they should get a wide range of people not just the uni types, who just whinge that they aren't grown up enough to brave the real world and earn an honest living. Instead they moan about uni fees, too bloody right they should pay for it, its fundingna lifestyle not paying for an eductiom intoa proper career.

Tonight i listened to some of their questions and just thought, what the fuck are you on about?!

Politicians need to speak language which people understand and sit down and tell us exactly what they are going to do for each area. I also think they need to listen to people, and take on what issues are important to them.

Paul_J

4th Mar 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well said Shelly,

thing is that's exactly it ... I was thinking 'what the fuck are you kids babbling about?'

... the truth is, I don't think even they knew. It was like the entire audience was clueless...

A girl said ... 'I think the reason we're not interested in politics, is because none of their policies affect me'

(well that dumb straight away)

:doyle:

- of course loads of shit effects her in politics, now and in the future.

... Thankfully Dermot chirped up and said 'ok so what sort of policies would you like to see, regarding you?'...

- The girl just didn't have anything to say except for 'dunno' and 'like'... 'erm, I dunno... er, like... you know, er... young people stuff.... erm, like FREE student loans and fees paid off'...

:doyle: :doyle: :doyle:

She clearly wasn't that bright, so uni isn't going to help. She'll just end up getting plowed for 3 years and in debt.

She could work street corners for 3 years and make money without university... jesus, - unfortunately no one on the panel explained this alternative to her.
_Allan_

4th Mar 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh noes now you've done it
Butler

4th Mar 10 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its annoying how ignorant some students are
KingDoug

4th Mar 10 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is Dermot hosting this? Serious doesn't suit him.
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Mar 10 at 06:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she was probably doing some degree that will get her nowhere in life, then get a job in tesco stacking shelves so she doesn't have to pay her student load back which she frittered away in some bar anyway!
MarkSport

4th Mar 10 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed.I think the U.k should be run by cs.At least we would get stuff done.Best of us fuel prices would be good
Fro

4th Mar 10 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by KingDoug
rather watch that snog or avoid programme.

That programme cracks me up sometimes
Ojc

User status: Online
4th Mar 10 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is it assumed that the most intelligent people are those that are at University?

Like the examples given above they haven't got a clue how the real world works and don't want to, that's why they are wasting their time at Uni pretending to be someone out of Skins.
Paul_J

4th Mar 10 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a black guy off the apprentice on there oly... the guy clearly had brains and made that exact point...

essentially he didn't go to uni, is intelligent and very successful... why is it assumed some stupid brat who went and did media studies is more intelligent than him just because they've got a piece of paper?

... he also made the point more emphasis should be put on us driving our economy forward and growing our businesses, than doing poxy degrees.
Fro

4th Mar 10 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think he was on the news the other morning and he seemed like he actually knew what he was talking about, as opposed to the government officials you get on there
Ojc

User status: Online
4th Mar 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too many people are being railroaded into going to University for no reason other than to waste 5 years of their life, they don't know what they want to do when they go and have even less clue when they leave.

Time for these twats to fix up look sharp and get down the coal mines.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fucking hell... 23 database queries in 0.0114319 seconds