corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Will swapping my air intake create indiction noise?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Will swapping my air intake create indiction noise?
xXx_Nova_xXx

User status: Offline
7th Mar 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, i currently have one of the large intakes fitted to my 1.4 8v (the ones with the resivoir extra bit that removes some of the air)

Question is, if i swap this for a normal small round one, will this create some induction noise? (Currently have a large K&N fcoen fitted)

pteflint

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel i had a corsa 1.2 8v with the extra bit on i took mone off it does give them a better sound.the corsa b 1.2 16v has a single inlet without the extra bit on that might fit,all i did was took mine off n cut the extra bit of and fitted a single induction pipe instead of the double that comes on them.

New Poll