corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vw polo cl 1.4 £50 has tax, no mot

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vw polo cl 1.4 £50 has tax, no mot
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
16th Mar 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Polo
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 80013
Price - £50/0ffers

Location - Orrell/Wigan
Contact phone number - 0788015642
Contact email address - sixsmithr@yahoo.co.uk

General information - Sadly just before christmas my gran had a stroke and now obv she isn't allowed to drive. She only ever used the car to run to the church and shop and was it, hence the low milage. The car never once let her down and has sailed through every mot its had, the mot ran out why she was in hospital so it didnt get done, the last couple of tests it failed on a bulb that is it.

As you can tell in the pics it isnt in the best of conditon body wise, the paint is badly faided and there is dings and a few dents here and there. For some reason inside the car there is a smell of petrol but there is no leak anywhere :S it has been stood for a few months tho and when i put the jump leads on, it started up straight away and the engine was fine, no tapping or loud noises coming from it.

I think this would be a great little car for a learner or somebody just to knock about in why there car is being worked on, has a immobiliser and tax till june, 4 good tyres and low milage thanks.

Here's the pics

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vw polo cl 1.4 £50 has tax, no mot 25 database queries in 0.0062060 seconds