corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Foam car wash places ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Foam car wash places ??
jono22

User status: Offline
16th Mar 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These drive in car wash / foam places you seem to see popping up everywhere these days do they use hot water within the pressure washer ?? only ask as never seem to get the same result when I try foam / pressure water at home so can only put it down to them using hot water as opposed to teh cold feed into my own pressure washer.

anyone know ?? anyone here know what brand off TRF these places normally use ??
Rich H

16th Mar 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some will use warm water, but thats not really the main difference. they'll be using commercial tuck wash, tfr or brush washes which are designed to shift dirt quickly, but also strip all LSP off.
jono22

16th Mar 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay thanks for that, have used a heavy duty tfr myself but just cant get the same results as these guys do, used one off these drive in places the other day and must admitt considering the car is only covered with foam and rinsed off again the results were actually very good, there was no actuall agitating off the foam it was applied and rinised off butas I say just cant get the same results at home so was convinced it was just down to them using hot water ??

have a snow foam gun at home that I use but the snow foam alone as you know it more off a pre wash process and certainly not good enough in itself to achive satisfactory results, looking for something for quick effective washes in between the decent washes !!
Rich H

16th Mar 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What stuff you using? I bet you they are using very strong ones which as I say, strip everything - dirt, wax etc. Not something I'd a) suggest b) want to do myself!!
jono22

16th Mar 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant remember off hand what stuff it is but have two different ones, one was bought from ebay - large drum container off TFR which you diluted.

appreciatte what you are saying regards stripping wax etc if used too much as I say just wondered why the results were so different but probably just a stronger TFR.

thanks for the advice

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Foam car wash places ?? 23 database queries in 0.0073721 seconds