corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS 2002

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTS 2002
craig-f

User status: Offline
19th Mar 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Citreon Saxo VTS 2002 Silver

For sale is my saxo vts. i bought this car for my girlfriend for when she passes her test but her insurance is going to be too expensive. I am currently using it to work and back covering no more than 60 miles per week and its not prictical enough for the family therfor there is no point keeping it even as a 2nd car

Pictures on link: http://pistonheads.com/sales/1561870.htm

Here is the full spec.

2002 saxo vts

Mot - Feb 2011

Tax - 6 Months

Serviced in Feb

Hpi clear with Printout

Alarm & Imobiliser

Central Locking

Power steering

Electric windows & mirrors

optional airbags on or off

lowered front and back

Powdercoated graphite vts alloys

Professionally tinted windows

tinted sunstrip

De wipered on rear

chrome rocker cover

Raised Bonnet.

4-2-1 manifold.

Full stainless scorpion exhaust from manifold back

k&n induction kit

strut brace

JVC CD head-unit

Pioneer 6x9's

Fusion Sub and Amp

no p/x or swap wink wink. must have mot and tax. This is a very quick little car for a 1600 16v. held its own againt my mates type r no problem upto 70ish was very surprised.

only 2 things wrong with the car if being very picky are that 1 of the sideskirts fell off so i bought 1 off here but its a slightly a different shade of silver. look at the pictures you dont even notice just wanting to be 100% truthfull. Also the battery light is on. i bought it like this. bought a new battery and it stayed on so then bought a new alternator and again it stayed on. when i took it to the garage they reckon its to do with the power going to the amp but tested it and everythings perfect. strange. the car battery never dies and always starts 1st turn of the key Any inspection welcome before biddng. Nothing to jide unlike some. Anway the car will come with the alternator as there will be no point in me keeping it also the parts for the rear wiper if you would prefer it back on.

Car alson on ebay. low reserve. grab a bargain item no, 270546911774

any questions text me on 07551615956 and i'll get back to you asap. if you require more pics let me no and i'll send them

[Edited on 19-03-2010 by craig-f]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS 2002 25 database queries in 0.0052800 seconds