corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Anyone an expert on AutoCAD Architecture 2010, wanting to earn a little £?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone an expert on AutoCAD Architecture 2010, wanting to earn a little £?
sigibbons

User status: Offline
20th Mar 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posted a few weeks ago about myself having to re-draw some plans for a Bungalow.

I'm very nearly there, just have a few issues with some items in the 3D view of my Bungalow.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to kindly fix these issues for some beer tokens?

Thanks!

Simon.
Simon

21st Mar 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the issues? I could have a go depending on what they are
sigibbons

21st Mar 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The issue i'm having is with with editing roof slabs, adding a standard fascia, soffit and gutter detail. I think i need to draw a profile of the eaves (Fascia, Soffit, Gutter) and then autocad will extrude it along the edge of my roof. Not sure how to do this though?

Other things are adding tiles to the roof and making my brick external walls extend up into the underside of the roof (gable end).

If its easier I could send over my rather poor drawing for somone to take a look at.

Many Thanks!
Simon.
Simon

21st Mar 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Email it over to simonbeaumont@gmail.com and ill try and have a look for you
sigibbons

21st Mar 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brill, cheers dude!

I've mailed it over but just thinking if your using AutoCAD 2009 or older the .DWG I sent you won't be compatible?

What version do you use?

Cheers!
Simon

21st Mar 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate, I thought you were doing it in Revit, I've not done any modelling directly in autocad so out of my depth. Tried opening an importing it into Revit but it didn't seem to work which was a bit strange. Sorry, sure there's a couple others on here that may be able to help

New Poll