corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » First fast car

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author First fast car
matthew172

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my first quick car was a 1.4 sr nova, back in the day when i was still 17, was fooking quick for what it was
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Mar 10 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use my brothers 94 Corsa SRi which coming from a 1.2 felt like a rocket ship.
corsadonk
Premium Member

22nd Mar 10 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a 1.3 106 Rallye, as my first car. But my mate had MG maestro turbo, it did have any brakes, or the XR4I with bald rears

But my first fast car was a RX7
x14xe ry

22nd Mar 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would have to be a pontiac race car like the monaro at my days driver of the year at rockingham was the nuts
Ash_EP3

22nd Mar 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates mk5 R32 quickest thing I drove, until the Porsche Cayman, Ferrari F430 Scuderia and Lambo Murcielago
deano87

22nd Mar 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No car has ever made me shit myself, hypothetically or otherwise.

Most powerful car I've driven is a Ferrari 360 round Silverstone in the rain, but that was disappointing. Dad's E46 was nice, but wasn't insured so didn't go mental.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » First fast car 23 database queries in 0.0116940 seconds