corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Aroura Purple 20XE Corsa Sport - cage, coilovers, revolution wheels.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aroura Purple 20XE Corsa Sport - cage, coilovers, revolution wheels.
mantamark

User status: Offline
24th Mar 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1998 16v
Mileage - 90000
Price - £2250
Location - Blyth, Northumberland

General information -

After much thought & deliberation, as much as it saddens me, i have to sell the car. Need to free some cash up, i've driven it about 30 miles in the last year.

Basically, i bought the car with a knackered engine, it was originally a 1400 16v sport. I stored it in the garage for a bit, and gathered some bits, finally deciding to go down the 2.0 16v route.

Its been a long build, like 3 years or something, i work away from home alot & kept loosing intrest in it.

Its a cracking car to drive, and with a bit more spent on things like polycarbs and what not, it will be a cool little track weapon.

The spec...

N reg corsa sport
Aroura purple (quite rare)
Airdam front bumper
Zender skirts & spoiler
Semi smooth boot with popper
Morette lamps, inner lamps removed & meshed for cold air feed
Red/Clear Rear lights

20XE
Reprofiled cams (Kent 165 iirc)
Verier pullies
SBD Type A manifold
Bored +0.5
Lightweight bottom pully
Carbon enclosed air filter
Custom heatshield that covers whole manifold
New timing kit, headgasket, lifters, belts, oil, filter, and so on

F20 box just refurbed, super smooth
Alloy flywheel
New OMP 4 paddle unsprung clutch

White Revolution Millenium wheels
Kumho Ecsta SPT 195/45/15 tyres

Spax coilovers
80mm rear springs
Whiteline rear arb
Whiteline front arb
Powerflex bushes
Rear brace
Sparco 6 point bolt in roll cage

Vectra V6 288mm brakes, rotor discs, std pads
Std rears
Braided hoses

Cobra Imola Seats
Sparco 3 point Harnesses
Std dash
No stereo
Wiring trimmed down & tidied up
Stripped interior
Audi cargo nets x 2

The pictures arent the most up to date, theres a few bits missing off them like the rear lights, and heat shield, but you get the idea.

Copy & paste following link for more pics...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mantamark/Canon%20eos%20400d/Corsa

Few new pics with the new lights & heatshield on...

Condition -

The car has had a recent paint job, it wasnt the best in the world, but its all on colour, but, when i was playing with the cage, i found out the sunroof wouldnt fit, so i tried a few different methods and the biggest mistake was getting a carbon panel made up, i tried to bond it on but due to the curve in the roof it didnt work, and when removing the bonding agent, i damaged the paint around the hole. Now it has a standard roof panel in, that is fitted via a shortened mech and strong sealant, i've washed the car a couple of times & it does not leak at all. apart from that, the body work is pretty good, the interior is painted black, not the best finish, but to be fair, its not a show car, its a go car.

Going in for MOT next week, and will have 6mths Tax put on for the buyer.

Any questions, please feel free to ask, but no daft offers.

£2250ovno

[Edited on 24-03-2010 by mantamark]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Aroura Purple 20XE Corsa Sport - cage, coilovers, revolution wheels. 25 database queries in 0.0086300 seconds