corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ex Girlfriend being a nob - car dilemma

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ex Girlfriend being a nob - car dilemma
adiohead

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
has anyone suggested kicking her in the fanny?

I have always believed that this is the answer to life itself.

A nice swift kick to the ovaries and all that was once bad has become good.
Rammer

25th Mar 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would prob just leave it be and forget the money tbh could be more hassle then its worth trying to get it back.
My misses left me a few weeks ago she just up and left and took all her clothes and stuff and i thought that was the end of it, i went in hospital for the day come home to find she and her new bloke had been in and taken everything even down to the carpet all she left me was the small portable tv, kettle and a bean bag, i asked for some of it back and how was i meant to live and next thing i had her brothers and mates at the door threatening to mash me up!
fir3vip3r

25th Mar 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rammer
I would prob just leave it be and forget the money tbh could be more hassle then its worth trying to get it back.
My misses left me a few weeks ago she just up and left and took all her clothes and stuff and i thought that was the end of it, i went in hospital for the day come home to find she and her new bloke had been in and taken everything even down to the carpet all she left me was the small portable tv, kettle and a bean bag, i asked for some of it back and how was i meant to live and next thing i had her brothers and mates at the door threatening to mash me up!

Sounds like your well rid in all honesty fella
adiohead

25th Mar 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think my ex still has my VHS copy of:

It's one of the worst of the trilogy (yes I said trilogy. I am NOT counting Crystal Shit as part of the series. Swinging with monkeys FFS).

She can keep it.
Rammer

25th Mar 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
Originally posted by Rammer

Sounds like your well rid in all honesty fella

Was hard to see that at the time but now i have to agree
JadeM
Premium Member

25th Mar 10 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
All due respect Jade, I don't think I've heard a story where the lad is better of?

I always thought everything would be slit down the middle ......... no? Seems a bit unfair then if thats not the case

[Edited on 25-03-2010 by JadeM]
micra_pete
Premium Member

25th Mar 10 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

I always thought everything would be slit down the middle no?

[Edited on 25-03-2010 by micra_pete]
JadeM
Premium Member

25th Mar 10 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

I always thought everything would be slit down the middle no?

????? Am I being stupid and nieve?
micra_pete
Premium Member

25th Mar 10 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JadeM
Premium Member

25th Mar 10 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete

I meant split
Neo

25th Mar 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To the OP, try and just keep asking, £320 is something I'm sure you can just wipe under the carpet and start a new.

To the rest of the argument, if you go 50/50 on something, then 50/50 out the other side is fair.

I understand what Dave is saying as I know what he went through and I was in a similar situation. Now practically everything in my apartment is mine from the kitchen appliances to the bed, cupbaords, sofa's, even Kuma, so if the worst was to happen and Becky and I break up there wouldn't even be the conversation of who gets what.
stubs

25th Mar 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Off topic, but stubbsy wasn't it you who was on about kids etc and she was the 'one' even though you hadn't been together for even half a year?

Have I just made this up?

Nope, it was me
baza31

26th Mar 10 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know if its been said, go to vauxhall with logbook , get a key from them , open the door jump in and get a mate to tow you, leave all her things in her garden.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Mar 10 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

girls are thick, tell her she wont be able to sell the car without the log book, then offer to sell it to her for £250
baza31

26th Mar 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a ford ka for an ex 2 years ago, basically she cheated and we split i wanted car back but she kept telling me to fuck off , it pissed me off that much i waited till mot was up ,went round on a sat morning with wagon and lifted it with hi-ab took it to waste traders and got £120 for it, i emptied it outside her house and left her things , she called the police whilst i was there but i had drove off betime they arrived, within an hour of me been back at garage police rolled up and questioned me and my excuse was its my car, showed them logbook,she was driving around without my permission, but the only thing which i think swayed the vote was the mot, the female police officer def wanted to arrest me but the male seemed to be ok, basically they was going to do me for theft and criminal damage. The male rolled up about two weeks later saying they aint going to take it any further, then just to take the piss a little bit more i sent in the tax disc and got about £60 lol. I have photos ill upload them tonight when i get in
Steve
Premium Member

26th Mar 10 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i witness this all the time at work, other females always quick to side with other females in disputes against males, seems theres years of grudges held with females against males that why women generally dont make good managers, too many issues, regression and irrational behaviour.

[Edited on 26-03-2010 by Steve]
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

26th Mar 10 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i witness this all the time at work, other females always quick to side with other females in disputes against males, seems theres years of grudges held with females against males that why women generally dont make good managers, too many issues, regression and irrational behaviour.

[Edited on 26-03-2010 by Steve]

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
SXIBLK

26th Mar 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get her dirty pics put on this website and fuck the 250 ha
antnee

26th Mar 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cut it in half, and take your share, or is that a bit OTT
Chris
Premium Member

26th Mar 10 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Least your not married, if that was the case everything you owned would be half hers.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ex Girlfriend being a nob - car dilemma 24 database queries in 0.0461800 seconds