corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best way to connect my ipod..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best way to connect my ipod..
Alfanje

User status: Offline
27th Mar 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all,

Ive been trying to play music off my ipod in my corsa. Ive got an FM transmitter which works okay, but its quality isnt amazing and i definately want something better.

Had a look in halfords and they told me about something called the Connects2 (or something along those lines) which would go in through the glove box. Costs just over £100 fitted.

Im wondering whether this is the easiest and cheapest method or is there something better out there? And will i be able to keep the music controls on my steering wheel if i get it fitted?

Cheers for any info
xXx_Nova_xXx

27th Mar 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What stereo do you have?

Ive got a Rip-off-speed DVD in mine, which has AUX input plugs, i bought a £2 wire off ebay, plugged it in and i was away!
Alfanje

27th Mar 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The stereo is still the manufacturer fitted one - i was planning on changing it for a jvc one with the AUX input plugs, until i found out id lose the steering wheel audio controls..
vinnie

28th Mar 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gf just bought this for hur clio 197 http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_720601_langId_-1_categoryId_237503
easy to use control i pod from headunit and charges it

Gareth F

28th Mar 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a sony with ipod connection and ran the wire into the glovebox so you would never know theres an ipod connected

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-CDX-GT630-In-Car-CD-Player-Headunit-USB-iPod_W0QQitemZ300405313037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP?hash=item45f18d4e0d

New Poll