corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlight help,with pic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlight help,with pic
Ant B

User status: Offline
29th Mar 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello iv always wonderd why i had a red and a black wire at the bottom of my angel eye head lights but i always just ignored them and shuvved them inside lol.

but today i was looking at the outer lenses of my lights as i was fitting hid's,and found out there is a slightley different colour wight ring around the dipped beam light so i figgerd out that the two wires might work them,but were abouts would i wire the two wires into to make them work

thanks
NORRIS-07

29th Mar 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats for the halo ring mate, you wire the red and black wires into your sidelights to get the ring working.
Ant B

29th Mar 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what so do i wire the red and black wire into the wire that clips on to the sidelight bulb
Ant B

29th Mar 10 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tryed to get them working tonight but carnt so im thinking the filiments in the rings have broken,and thers no way to replace these ether

New Poll