corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what a shitty day...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what a shitty day...
SteveW

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems that im the only one at work actually doing complicated stuff.. (IT peeps if you can shed some light on Component services proxy and RPC errors lol)

also had a call from the insurance company (Admiral) and the chap who reversed into me.. well i say that but we actually reversed into each other at a 90degree angle in a supermarket carpark.. is wanting to claim against me.

what a fucking goon !!

we both and scratches on the rear bumpers. mine seems slightly worse off than his (he drives a 2004 Vectra.. I drive a 2009 VXR8 )

want to settle it outside of insurance companies so i can keep my shining record of no claims

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
oceansoul

1st Apr 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
seems that im the only one at work actually doing complicated stuff.. (IT peeps if you can shed some light on Component services proxy and RPC errors lol)

also had a call from the insurance company (Admiral) and the chap who reversed into me.. well i say that but we actually reversed into each other at a 90degree angle in a supermarket carpark.. is wanting to claim against me.

what a fucking goon !!

we both and scratches on the rear bumpers. mine seems slightly worse off than his (he drives a 2004 Vectra.. I drive a 2009 VXR8 )

want to settle it outside of insurance companies so i can keep my shining record of no claims

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Protected No Claims??
Matt L

1st Apr 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely if you went through insurance they would just go 50/50 anyway so you would both lose out on your no claims?
SteveW

1st Apr 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well yeah and i have protected no claims. but if i do claim then my insurance will go up next year and i dont really want that
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Apr 10 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just say to them that you know nothing about it at all.. and you was shopping one day and came back with scratches on your car asif someone reversed into you..

RichR
Premium Member

1st Apr 10 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
well yeah and i have protected no claims. but if i do claim then my insurance will go up next year and i dont really want that

This is what's just happened to me even though I have a clean record and it was a 100% 3rd party fault claim

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what a shitty day... 23 database queries in 0.0510812 seconds