corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cancer Research UK

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cancer Research UK
J-Dog

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello there

Well as by the title this has unfortuantely got nothing to do with cars, but it is for a good cause.
I have registered to run the Brighton Marathon (26.2 miles), in aid of Cancer Research UK on the 18th of April.

As its coming to the closing stages till the Big day i thought i would try more avenues of sponsorship.
Fotunately i have had no bad experiences with cancer myself but i have had 3 relatives come face to face with some sort of cancer and luckily were able to recover and go on to lead normal lives, but unfortanatley some people arent so lucky. Im hoping that with yours and my contribution to the charity we could help prevent or even beat cancer once and for all.

If you would like to make a donation please go to the following link and make a donation:

http://www.runningsponsorme.org/jeffdavis2

Every pound could potentially save someones life.

Regards

J-Dog

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cancer Research UK 23 database queries in 0.0100331 seconds