corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » deal or no deal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author deal or no deal
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a new tv and saw this

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-monthly/free-gifts

what u think?
Cavey

2nd Apr 10 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if you wanna pay £600 for the 2 year contracts, and be stuck with a shit phone to get a free TV really. The tariffs seem ok tbf

the TV itself seems to be all right... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001UE8LV0/ref=asc_df_B001UE8LV0608540?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=7974&creativeASIN=B001UE8LV0
Twitch

2nd Apr 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as there isnt some shit loop hole where you pay loads like cavey said it looks like an alright deal. the fact its from a phone company you know as well is a bit more reasuring.

Tbh i pay like £40 a month for my phone which is a 18month contract and thats just the phone -.- so if you end up paying similar to me seems like a deal
sc0ott

2nd Apr 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

legit phone company so you can easily ask them if there are any hidden surprises to their face.

if youre one of those who doesnt care about the type of phone then go for it.
Blade_sri

3rd Apr 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what phone is the best thou?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » deal or no deal 23 database queries in 0.3222301 seconds