corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday time : )

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Holiday time : )
kz

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going Croatia in September!

CORSA NUT

4th Apr 10 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Ben me mums been to Bulgaria a few times just don't really fancy it mate although it seems an ok place.
AlunJ

4th Apr 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with colin playas de americas is lovely, can get a bit noisy in parts at night but if you like going out that won't worry you too much. Paid about 1300 for 3 of us in august
Marc

4th Apr 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Switzerland
Lanzerote
Dublin
Venice
Amsterdam
Niagra Falls
New York
Miami
glasgow_corsa_c

4th Apr 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
Tenerife is fine so long as you stay away from Las Americas!

Bottom bit, Las America's Plaza is superb.

Bit to the left, Veronica's area is a dump.

I had a great time when I went, some excellent resturants in the bit we stayed as well if your fussy. Theres an amazing Mexican over the road from Cleopatra Hotel & Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant a bit further up. Think we ate in these 2-3 nights each they were that good!!

ive been goin to tenerife since i was a wee boy... cant fault the place. does my nut right in when i hear people saying its dirty / bad stories etc... The only places i will say are the dirty parts are as Colin says down by veronicas right in the heart of las americas.

Las americas has seen that much construction over the years that you cant really determin where it starts and ends really. Best bits are from around the Harleys american diner area along to where theres the las americas plaza shopping bits.. playa del duque etc and the opposite end (basically..los cristianos to the corner where the musical fountains, cleopatra, med palace is etc..

At the end of the day , every place is going to have bad stories and manky bits.... but thats not necessarily a reason to tar the whole place with the same brush.

Easiest way to find a good bit is look for hols in Tenerfe classed as "costa adeje" which is your las americas plaza / playa del duque end.. the good bits
MatthewR

4th Apr 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cancun

I cannot reccomend this place enough, caters for everything and more. I stayed in Rui hotel, was superb
CORSA NUT

4th Apr 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Miami
New York
Cancun

Will you guys please read my origional post we only have circa 2-2300K to spend Flights to miami alone are £1700! lol

We got engaged in Puerta Vallarta in Mexico at a Rui a few years ago mate..it was awesome like but they are asking £1400 each to go back.
CORSA NUT

4th Apr 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
Tenerife is fine so long as you stay away from Las Americas!

Bottom bit, Las America's Plaza is superb.

Bit to the left, Veronica's area is a dump.

I had a great time when I went, some excellent resturants in the bit we stayed as well if your fussy. Theres an amazing Mexican over the road from Cleopatra Hotel & Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant a bit further up. Think we ate in these 2-3 nights each they were that good!!

ive been goin to tenerife since i was a wee boy... cant fault the place. does my nut right in when i hear people saying its dirty / bad stories etc... The only places i will say are the dirty parts are as Colin says down by veronicas right in the heart of las americas.

Las americas has seen that much construction over the years that you cant really determin where it starts and ends really. Best bits are from around the Harleys american diner area along to where theres the las americas plaza shopping bits.. playa del duque etc and the opposite end (basically..los cristianos to the corner where the musical fountains, cleopatra, med palace is etc..

At the end of the day , every place is going to have bad stories and manky bits.... but thats not necessarily a reason to tar the whole place with the same brush.

Easiest way to find a good bit is look for hols in Tenerfe classed as "costa adeje" which is your las americas plaza / playa del duque end.. the good bits

Thanks a lot for that info mate

Any particular all inclusive hotels you can reccomend??
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Apr 10 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never once went all inclusive to tenerife. Mainly due to the fact theres that many good an varied places to eat.

A woman i worked with said the Jacaranda (sp) was a nice place.. she was there all inclusive and was planning on going back.

I'm sure i've seen this one on the thomas
cook site, so could be worth a look

bubble

5th Apr 10 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only ever go to all inclusive holidaysto proper plush hotels.

best 2 ever ive been are royal atlas in agadir morroco, and cornelia de luxe in belek in turkey, both amazing, all serve known drinks like stella carling and jd etc, 24 hour free room service.

absolutely stonking. iirc, both were around 2100 for 2 weeks
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Apr 10 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a list as long as my arm of places I want to go.

I want to go to Cuba next I think..and Argentina.

Going to New York in 2 weeks
Colin

5th Apr 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you dont want to go AI in Tenerife, go SC & eat out, where you want, when you want.
Colin

5th Apr 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I have a list as long as my arm of places I want to go.

I want to go to Cuba next I think..and Argentina.

Going to New York in 2 weeks

Dont think you'd recieve a warm reception in Argentina tbh if you tell them your Scottish!!

Cuba's on my list, wouldnt mind to go back to Cancun as well as Trinidad & Tobago at some point.
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Apr 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thailand also..god so many places.
Colin

5th Apr 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So many places & not enough coin to go visit them!!

Maybe we could all go to J Da Slavers house in Sao Paulo for a freebie holiday.
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Apr 10 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish I was Ak and Fee.
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Apr 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah you dont want to go AI in Tenerife, go SC & eat out, where you want, when you want.

so many chinese, italian, thai etc places to go you are truely spoiled for choice.
A1EX

5th Apr 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thailand?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday time : ) 23 database queries in 0.0180621 seconds