corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » freshly resprayed artic white corsa with gsi bumper stienmetz and few other bits with

Poll: freshly resprayed artic white corsa with gsi bumper stienmetz and few other bits with
  cesaros
  cav fans
  astra 6 spoke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author freshly resprayed artic white corsa with gsi bumper stienmetz and few other bits with
scunnylad

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got theses wheels in my possesion and cant make up my mind which 1s to choose. they will be powder coated probs in white but just want others opinions
mike56gte

7th Apr 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cesaros!
sc0ott

7th Apr 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of said corsa
scunnylad

7th Apr 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its gone to get painted, it a very slow back hand job, will be back in month or so
adz_gsi

7th Apr 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I voted astra as iv just refurbed 2 sets for me n my mate in white

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » freshly resprayed artic white corsa with gsi bumper stienmetz and few other bits with 23 database queries in 0.0079100 seconds