corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone an architect/work in planning etc etc ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone an architect/work in planning etc etc ?
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Apr 10 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I'm much more surprised they allowed anybody at all to build anything like that positioned right at the front of the garden than the fact they said no.

I would tend to agree with that.

There is a definitive building line in that street.

JR, I'm guessing your house and the one next to it are newer than the rest and were built on the adjacent houses gardens?

If so I'd place a wager there are conditions on the planning concent for you house forbiding any future development forward of the building line.

Either way, the concept of a front garage has fallen at appeal....I don't think you have any further course of action in the UK. And taking it to the EU for a single storey garage wont really stack up ££££ wise.
jr

14th Apr 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the houses were developed at diffrent times, out house was a bungalow and was redeveloped around 12 years ago, the house next to it was built about 17 years ago, cheers for the input on the last bit btw, what i was thinking to

[Edited on 14-04-2010 by jr]
SVM 286

14th Apr 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1) Have the neighbours that voiced complaints, 'dealt with'.

2) Bribe all officials in the equation (it's not just national government that's corrupt)

3) Build the damn thing anyway and hide it behind some imported shrubs etc.

Simon

14th Apr 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages-and-homes/article.html?in_article_id=429723&in_page_id=8

3CorsaMeal

14th Apr 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you build a simple flat roof garage shed and have a hedge in front of it about same height as all the others?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone an architect/work in planning etc etc ? 23 database queries in 0.0102410 seconds