corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova 1.2 'fling' 39k 1 owner

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova 1.2 'fling' 39k 1 owner
davetwinbay

User status: Offline
18th Apr 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale I have a Vauxhall Nova 1.2 ‘Fling’
I first saw this car two years ago in a car park local to me. I was so impressed with its condition I cheekily left a note asking if they ever wanted to sell to give me a call. I didn’t think anything of it until last Wednesday when I had a phone call from an old lady asking if I still wanted to buy. I went to have a look and ended up buying it. Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and after thinking about keeping it, I think it’s best to sell.
So here are the details:
1990 Vauxhall Nova Fling 1.2
1 owner for the past 20 years
Kept garaged all it’s life
MOT November 2010
Taxed until the end of April
Full service history and 39k miles
Interior is in very good condition
Loads of receipts and manuals including the original sales brochure
Very rare in this condition and an excellent base for a project.
There are a few age signs: the arches have started bubbling (worst one in pic) and there are small scabs on the bottom of the doors. However, the battery tray and strut tops are mint!
I would like £800 for the car
Car is available for viewing evenings and weekends.
Thanks
Any questions my mobile no is 07845094809

[Edited on 18-04-2010 by davetwinbay]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova 1.2 'fling' 39k 1 owner 25 database queries in 0.0107939 seconds