corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior courtesy light staying on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior courtesy light staying on
Alex191

User status: Offline
24th Apr 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well i put a red 6LED interior light in my courtesy light about 6months ago, one of these : http://www.ultimatemods.co.uk/vauxha...m-festoon.html

today i went to get in the car, and the light didnt turn off when i shut the door, so i turned car off, shut doors and opened and closed them again and it won't turn off. theres no switch on the light to turn if off or on or anything, ive tried taking the bulb out and putting it back in but it wont turn off

any ideas how to fix? ive had to take it out for now
am4nf

24th Apr 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes there is mate, to put the interior light on you pull out the light knob and to put them off you push it back in
Alex191

24th Apr 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know that lol, i meant it wasnt like a astra interior light with the seperate on/off switch on the actually light/lense bit in the roof.
but dnt worry now, it was just the switch was still pulled out meanin the light was on all the time, which i guess i just didnt realise because ive not had much sleep last night lol cheers anyway , ill pm you about cs stickers?
am4nf

24th Apr 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what I said mate the light switch knob

New Poll