corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v engine
K!ZZ@

User status: Offline
25th Apr 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im scrapping my former project because its causing me to many problems at home at the moment and i am trying to guage interest in the engine but i dont know if it is worth removing it! it has only done 58K ish and was running mint before i removed half of the internal wireing and the fuel tank i donk know if or when the cam belt was changed and i have never serviced it myself but i did only do 3k in it when i was using it and like i said it did run mint never missed a beat and i was planning on removing it for a bigger engine, so oppen to offers on the engine and box it is still in the car and will only be getting removed if i find it worth the money i get for it so il start the price at £150 for engine, box, manifolds and what ever else comes off with it. like i say let me no i am open to offers and it will be getting scrapped in a week or so!!!!
TheSmurfinator

25th Apr 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i might be interested in just the engine if you would be willing to split? I could remove myself too....
K!ZZ@

25th Apr 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if you want the engine and your willing to remove it yourself then how much would you be offering for it?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v engine 25 database queries in 0.0111811 seconds