corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Have you ever smelt......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Have you ever smelt......
Paul_J

User status: Offline
27th Apr 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've met OJC. God he stinks.
Dom

27th Apr 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back in the day working at TkMaxx one of the female managers (who was a 25st fat fugly cunt) absolutely stunk of rancid gone-off milk. It was so bad that the local piss ridden tramps were a breath of fresh air when they used to walk through the store! Even when people tried to give hints by giving her bath products for presents or when the manager and head of security (who basically told her she stunk of shit and should grab a bath) had words resulting in her crying for a few days, she still didn't fucking wash! The smell made you gag and eyes water and just lingered in the air, it was fucking foul!

Also worked with a load of BO smelly fuckers, but they were bearable unlike the wench above

[Edited on 27-04-2010 by Dom]
All Torque

27th Apr 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking hate people who own dogs that fucking stink and make the people stink too. There was a lad I went to school with like this, his folks owned two massive dogs and he constantly stunk of shit/sweat/mould and was always covered in hair. I bet their house was something straight from Grime Busters
Marc

27th Apr 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a guy at my old work that would stink of BO first thing on a morning. His keyboard and desk was covered in dandruff, he had a stack of train tickets and sweet wrappers and he wouldn't throw away coke cans and crisp packets.

We think somebody said something to him in the end as he started having a can of Lynx on his desk, he even asked me once if I had any on me. I shouted across to someone else as I knew he had some, by doing this though everyone knew
gravesy

27th Apr 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
I bet their house was something straight from Grime Busters

Jesus, forgot all about Mr Trebus. I bet that house stunk.

I worked with a bloke who smelt of mildew, it wasn't overpowering but it was a constant linger that had me mouth breathing for the whole day. I also had the misfortune of getting sent out to pick up some party food from Iceland on dole cheque day. The queue was full of rancid, special needs gypos.
Kurt

27th Apr 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have a saying at work for smelly people, Whammy Hogroast..

Our whammy stinks of cigs, has yellow long uncut nails and b/o. He used to make brews for our master tech, bit he'd carry it down with his thumb in it :sick:
All Torque

27th Apr 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a bloke in my village that cycles EVERYWHERE. Hes about 60 ish and I used to serve him in the local shop when I worked there, he always smelt of garlic

As if its not bad enough being a bicyclist but humming of shite aswell is a double-hitter.
All Torque

27th Apr 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
He used to make brews for our master tech, bit he'd carry it down with his thumb in it :sick:

...and now I'm done with my cuppa.
p

27th Apr 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
Theres a bloke in my village that cycles EVERYWHERE. Hes about 60 ish and I used to serve him in the local shop when I worked there, he always smelt of garlic

As if its not bad enough being a bicyclist but humming of shite aswell is a double-hitter.

Was he French ?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Have you ever smelt...... 23 database queries in 0.0113082 seconds