corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2ltr 16v Redtop Corsa with Nos £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2ltr 16v Redtop Corsa with Nos £500
JimWayne10

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2ltr
Mileage - ?
Price - 500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07707230975
Contact email address - bradley.mitch@hotmail.com

General information -

Hi i've got a red corsa reg M659SLS it has been completely stripped out except one grey bucket seat out of a calibre and the front grey gsi door cards,it's got gsi front bumper and spoiler and a badboy bonnet,respray last year,the car is totally solid,it's sitting on RS5 type 15" alloys in white with wide 205 50 fronts,it's got white dials,lowered 60mm,the engine's just needing put together tho bottom end and f16 box are already bolted in place,it's really clean,i've also got a nos kit as well to go with car with 2 bottles one small one large,large ones got 11lb of nos in it,full bottle and all solenoids!new strut top mounts aswell!
Really need it gone asap as i could really do with the space,will take offers around £700 with nos kit or £500 without!

Will need towed or trailered away,cash on collection!!

Txt me for pics as i can't seem to upload them!

May swap for an LET or throttle bodies and management for any vauxhall engine,or a saab 2ltr turbo full engine and ecu!?!?

[Edited on 23-05-2010 by JimWayne10]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2ltr 16v Redtop Corsa with Nos £500 25 database queries in 0.0133600 seconds