corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Redtop 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Redtop 16v
tattoostu

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vaux
Model - corsa
Engine - 2 ltr 16v
Mileage - 78000
Price - 1250

Location - Birmingham
Contact phone number - 07904172570
Contact email address - stuartattoo@hotmail.com

General information - Only reason im selling is because i want my scort cab back on the road or to get a bigger car

its already had all the main work done like 2 ltr 16v redtop engine fitted (loom needs tidying)
coilovers
induction
exhaust
cav slabs with good tyres
cup mirrors
angel eyes

has elec windows and central locking with dead lock and alarm (standard lol)
cd player
has power steering but been disconnected as the pump pulley rubs on the engine mount so will need modification or newer EPAS fitting

Its a good little car and very quick but does have some minor probs that need doing, not urgent really as i drive it everyday but still probs that WILL need doing

I dont have pics of the inside but viewings are welcome anytime

i was wanting close to £1500 but the rad has developed a leak and so the car heats up and needs topping up with water often, im not spending more money on this so ill take £1250

if you stripped this and sold the parts you'd make more or even if you tidied it

i dont have the log book for this yet as the guy i got it off hasnt recieved it yet from when he had it but they are easy to get and a reciept will be given, its also down as a 1.6 sport so if you chose not to change it then cheaper insurance (was going to change it when i recieved the V5)

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by tattoostu]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Redtop 16v 25 database queries in 0.0102441 seconds