corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road "Resurfacing"

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road "Resurfacing"
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th May 10 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear, thats terrible I can't believe thats how they resurface roads near you. Loads of roads are being resurfaced around here and they are all nice new tarmac. No one would stand for it if they tried that here..... Mob rules FTW

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
DJMartin07

8th May 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been like that around here, and then about 1/ 2 weeks later they close the road on the weekends, or over night and then do the proper resurfacing. Is nice once it's resurfaced. Needed it after this winter tbh.
shaunmods
Premium Member

8th May 10 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've done that loads in the past round by us. Its shit and even when its be all flattened the road still feels rough as hell. They have started completely doing the main roads though properly by mine. Nice and smooth
Fro

8th May 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I remember the days when whole roads were dug up and completely retarmacced used to last for years

Thats what they have done to a few roads around here, need to do it to more though.
Andrew

8th May 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks alright to me

You want to see what they have done where i live. It's a joke i swear. Drew loads of pretty lines all over the place, even down the holes

I swear you couldn't drive down these roads drunk. You would be sick trying to find the lines

Before the keyboard warries get there cum filled stick hands on the keys, i don't drive under the influence, it's just what i thought when i seen them for the first time

Kurt

8th May 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They did that on the a50 near me, it's all in the middle loose now, so you get pelted by stones when anything overtakes
Phil W

8th May 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do that here as well, best to avoid driving on it completely until a couple of months time, otherwise you'll just get tar spots EVERYWHERE

[Edited on 08-05-2010 by Phil W]
Steve
Premium Member

8th May 10 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that means i dont leave my house in my car for a couple of months

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road "Resurfacing" 24 database queries in 0.7390680 seconds