corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pics of mine finally uploaded what ya think?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pics of mine finally uploaded what ya think?
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th May 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xXx_Nova_xXx
My 1.4 keeps up with Mopeds...

No seriously, it does

Seriously ditch them gay headlight eyebrows, them what i can only presume are the front indicators from a forklift, and please god please get rid of them tinted rear lights

They make baby Jesus cry

she speaks sense barryboy
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th May 10 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's a he
FAZ
Premium Member

10th May 10 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh shit i thought the xxx shizz in the name = a girl :\
ryzer

10th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jesus guys give the guy a break,

right chap, remember less is more, get rid of the tape on the headlights, and the orange lights in the bumper, get some smoked MHWs for the rear, lose the saxo spoiler, keep it clean, dont do things for the sake of it
VipeR-X

10th May 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typical corsasport, one person replies negative and the rest follow like sheep.

Car isn't that bad, not to my taste, but the car is pretty much standard. Instead of just slating the guy you could just give him pointers. Ok I will admit I did laugh my head off when I seen the duct tape eye brows.

I did the same to my taillights few years back, weren't so dark and a bit shinier.

All you need to do IMO of course is remove saxo spoiler, sort the exhaust so it sits straight, take off duct tape and stickers and remove the massive indicator from the grill, but again just my opinion.

If you like it, all that matters.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pics of mine finally uploaded what ya think? 23 database queries in 0.1481531 seconds