corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" satin black 8 spoke alloy wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 15" satin black 8 spoke alloy wheels
tomf

User status: Offline
7th May 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have up for sale a set of 15" alloy wheels.

These are multi-fit alloys 4x100 and 4x108.

The offset is ET38.

These are a 8 spoke wheel that is satin black with a polished sort of part in the middle by the stud holes as can be seen in the picture.

Sorry i dont have any center caps.

The tyres fitted are a matching set of Sport One 195 50 R15, two tyres have between 4mm-5mm but are slightly scrubbed out on the edges and the other two have between 6mm-7mm, so all the tyres still have loads of life left in them.

Im after £170.

Cash on collection from near Canterbury, Kent or payment via paypal and i will send via courier for £40.

[Edited on 08-05-2010 by tomf]
tomf

10th May 10 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP
tomf

10th May 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 15" satin black 8 spoke alloy wheels 25 database queries in 0.0063751 seconds