corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa D VXR Engine and gear box (Z16LER) for sale, less then 2000 miles on each

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa D VXR Engine and gear box (Z16LER) for sale, less then 2000 miles on each
-SDC-

User status: Offline
   10th May 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I am breaking/removing all of my aftermarket engine stuff that was in my car, as I am putting my car back to a 1.2 16V so I can sell her on.

Here we have a next to new M32 6 speed gear box and Corsa D VXR Z16LER engine for sale. Both are in mint condition and come fully fitted. None of the block has been taken apart, all the sensors and attachments are still on the engine.

Both items have done less then 2000 miles in there life time so they are practically new! Both are a fraction of the cost of a main dealer price and are both rare items to come by.

All items are palleted up ready for shipping anywhere in the UK. This will be however much it costs me to get palleted to where ever you are.

Z16LER Engine:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180505950528&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

M32 Gear box:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180505958720&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Any questions please feel free to call (01626 365222) or email (enquiries@shellshocked.tk)
jaybee91

10th May 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price....
-SDC-

10th May 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As listed on the ebay links.

I'm looking for £1450 for the engine, and £450 for the gear box.
-SDC-

11th May 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa D VXR Engine and gear box (Z16LER) for sale, less then 2000 miles on each 25 database queries in 0.0084410 seconds