corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer DEH9600MP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer DEH9600MP
Wrighty

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gauging interest in my headunit. Bought for £500 a coupla a years ago and used for 6 months while i had my astra coupe, it was removed when sold and havnt used it since..doesnt suit either of my current car interiors so may aswell flog it. Spec is massive and to be honest the whole unit is way above my head, i never used it to its potential what so ever, its go the usual 5x40w, plays mp3 cd's, its got about 6 pre outs, remote control, to give you an idea it even had a microphone you plugged into it, and placed in your car so the system could set your levels etc..but im not sure iv still got that i gave it a go and not sure i put it back in the box. Youl get the cd player, cage, wires, pre out-thingy me doo, remote control and original box, all in excellent condition

Pioneer dont make these anymore so i cant find the full spec, but its good, Looks really smart too, you can choose what stuff you have on the LCD display etc.

Coupla random internet pics + videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrb69ZP1rQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0bCeWFoX4&feature=related

£250 OVNO takes it, Postage at buyers cost or collection from Howden, East Yorkshire im advertising elsewhere, genuine enquiries & questions via pm and NO TIME WASTERS

Edit: price

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by Wrighty]
av it

11th May 10 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was interested till i seen the price
these sell on ebay for no more than £150
but good luck free bump
Wrighty

11th May 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they, i dunno..iv never seen one on there.

edit: so they do, price revised

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by Wrighty]
sri_baby

12th May 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much r u wanting?
Wrighty

12th May 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£250 or very nearest offer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer DEH9600MP 25 database queries in 0.0088749 seconds